Consular Services


Visa/Passport applications for minors (children under 18 years) must be accompanied by a parental consent form signed by the Child’s parents.

Please note that parents with sole custodianship of their children should provide a letter to this effect.

Unaccompanied minors on school trips or voluntary programmes must also attach a letter of consent signed by both parents or their legal guardians, to their visa/passport application.